Are you a Pastor or a Church Leader?
Are your members feeling isolated or disconnected from the church and from each other?
Is managing your growing church becoming more and more difficult?
You hardly know some of the people in your congregation and they hardly know each other!
Introducing RhemaCRM - a robust and secure Church Relationship Management web application that lets you connect more with your congregation. It simplifies and automates day-to-day tasks for churches and provides a 360 degree view of each member in one place.
RhemaCRM includes everything you need to manage your growing church proactively and efficiently from anywhere!
RhemaCRM is full of features you’ll love:
• Members Directory and Profile Management
• Online Donation
• Event Registration
• Small Group Management
• Ministry Management
• Volunteer Opt-in & Skills Management
• Members Request Management
• Email Newsletter Integration
• Visitors Tracking
• Attendance Statistics
• Payment Processing Integration: RhemaCRM is integrated with leading payment processors for secure and reliable online payment processing through your own Merchant Account, the funds go directly into your bank account.
An Elegant & Intuitive Design
Instantly create a professional-looking portal site (integrated with your Church website) within seconds of signing up - RhemaCRM is simple and clean, yet very powerful
A State-of the art Content Management System (CMS)
It's all browser based - there is nothing extra to buy or download. All industry leading browsers are supported - You don't have to be a programmer, it's made for real people like you. You can easily update and maintain your portal yourself
Access to RhemaCRM is role-based with flexibility for you to define the right access levels for your church staff and volunteers
With RhemaCRM, Your Members will be able to:
• Connect more with each other
• Update their personal profile (Self-serve)
• Securely give tithes and offerings online
• Register and pay for ministry events
• Submit Online Prayer/visitation requests
• Volunteer for ministry and join small groups
Your Designated Church Staff will be able to:
• Help members update their personal profile (if they can't do so themselves)
• Manage and assign prayer/visitation/benevolence requests
• Manage volunteers, ministry areas and small groups
• Manage Online Donations and Events
• Manage and customize RhemaCRM options for your church
• Run and download meaningful reports
Sign-up TODAY at www.rhemacrm.com! Signing Up is as simple as ABC...!
• Select your RhemaCRM subdomain name (example: hope.rhemacrm.com)
• Select a plan based on your church membership count
• Sign-up for low monthly payments or start with a full feature trial
www.rhemacrm.com Phone 1-905-677-1300, 1-301-684-3559
RhemaCRM - It’s About Building Real & Stronger Relationships with Your Congregation and Having Greater Impact in the Community